FinlandLive.Info - Finland Community
 Living, Studying, Working & Traveling in Finland

Forum Stories Albums Videos Links Chat Community Members

Rate this Entry

Unemployment Insurance in Finland

Submit "Unemployment Insurance in Finland" to Digg Submit "Unemployment Insurance in Finland" to Submit "Unemployment Insurance in Finland" to StumbleUpon Submit "Unemployment Insurance in Finland" to Google
Posted 4 Weeks Ago at 07:20 PM by Aleksis Kivi
Updated 4 Weeks Ago at 08:31 AM by Aleksis Kivi

You can get information about unemployment insurance in Finland from either your Union or from

In order to be able to receive benefits, you need have to work and paid your membership fees (if you are in a Union) for a certain time.

If you are in a Union, you need have to pay at least 10 months membership fee.

YTK cost about €67 per year and especially if you are a foreigner in Finland, I would highly recommend you to join a Union in case you lose your Job!!!

There are more Unions in the FinlandLive Link Directory. Some might be more expensive but they offer more beneifts e.g. Lawyer, travel discouts, etc.

I would recommend you to have a look at all of them and then make a decission.

Digg this Post! Add Post to Bookmark Post in Technorati Wong this Post! Stumble this Post!
Posted in Living in Finland
Views 23 Comments 0 Email Story Entry
Total Comments 0


RSS Feed
© 2009 by www.FinlandLive.Info
vBulletin - Copyright ©2000 - 2009, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.- Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.0.1