Our client is currently looking for Controller to full time work in Espoo.
In this role your main responsibilities are:
- Manage the plan, budget and trends: quantify major objectives, analyze and elaborate solutions with the Management Committee, make proposals to the General Management
- Draw out the relevant KPI's in order to advise the General Management and propose corrective actions
- Control business and operating expenses within BU departments, risk analysis of marketing expenses
- Seek for areas of savings and productivity and make proposals to the Management Committee (systems and structures optimization, costs analysis)
- Manage the BU reporting, using the internal reporting system
- Ensure the respect of procedures and best practices of Internal Control
- Risk monitoring of P&L to ensure target result & forecasting
See further details at http://www.ejobs.fi/detail-50368-controller-espoo.php
Deadline is 24.03.2010 (subject to change).