- What's the difference between me and Viking? - asked Olli.
- I don't have any idea. - answered Ville.
- When vikings were coming back home from war, the real drinking was starting. When I come back home after few drinks, real war starts...
Swedish guy was sitting in a pub in Finland. Finn who was also sitting in the same pub made an offer for him:
- I'll give you 200 dollars if you'll let me break 10 bottles of beer at your head.
Swedish guy agreed, Finn starts to break bottles by hitting them on his head. First bottle, second bottle, fifth, seventh, ninth... but Finn finished on ninth bottle.
- So when you're planning to break the last one? - asked Swedish guy.
- Never. - answered Finn. - In such case I'd really have to give you those 200 dollars.
Italian, German and Finn who were working on the building area were sitting on a high bar decided, that it's time for lunch.
Italian guy unpacks his lunch, looks at it and says:
- Noo, salami! Not again! If tomorrow I'll find salami in my lunch, I'll jump.
German guy unpacks his lunch, looks at it and says:
- Noo, not again! Bratwurst! If tomorrow I'll see bratwurst in my lunch again, I'll jump.
Finn unpacks his lunch, looks at it and says:
- Sandwiches with peanut butter and jam! Again! If I'll find it again in my lunch tomorrow, I'll jump.
Italian finds salami in his lunch. He jumps.
German finds bratwurst in his lunch. He jumps.
Finn finds sandwiches with peanut butter and jam in his lunch. He jumps.
Three wives of building workers are asking other worker, what happened. All of them were crying and were very sad.
Italian widow said:
- I don't understand anything. He could just tell me he's fed up with salami!
German widow said:
- I don't understand too. My husband never told me he don't want bratwurst anymore.
Finnish widow said:
- I totally don't understand. My husband was preparing his lunch by himself...